- 1st IRONMAN 70.3 Taupo
- 4th Queenstown Half Marathon
- 2nd IRONMAN Barcelona (Time 7:52:50)
- 2nd Challenge Wanaka (Debut Full Distance)
- 1st IRONMAN 70.3 Bintan
- 2nd Challenge Half Thailand
- 3rd Challenge Half Walchsee
- 1st Breca Wanaka Open Team
- 4th Christchurch Half Marathon
- 8th Alpe D’huez LD
- 2nd Challenge Malaysia, Challenge Thailand, Ironman 70.3 Taupo
- 6th Ironman 70.3 Busselton
- 21st 70.3 World Championships
- 2nd Challenge Taiwan, Challenge Camsur, Ironman 70.3 Bintan, Ironman 70.3 Port Macquarie
Sport: Ironman / Triathlon
How did you get into your sport: I swam in my younger years and competed in cycling throughout high school amongst trying just about every other sport. I tried to learn to run at university and took up triathlons shortly after!
Hardest thing about your sport: Balance, its hard to get in the right amount of training without overdoing or under doing it.
What does your regular training week consists of: 10km of swimming, 200km cycling, 100km of running
How do you keep motivated: We have a good group of friends here in Christchurch to train and compete with, which helps keep me motivated!
Goals (Future Plans and Career expectations): Race my first full iron man 2017!
Best piece of advice you have been given: Don’t worry about the things you can’t control
When did you start racing as a professional: I competed in ITU until I did my first half ironman race in 2015 in Challenge Taiwan. I have since raced 12 half ironmans finishing 2nd in 9 of them!